COCOON 10 L
Instructions for use:
- In a clean cage, spread between 3 to 5 cm of Cocoon hemp litter.
- Remove your animal’s droppings 2 to 3 times per week to keep it comfortable.
- Change the litter when it starts to smell (between one and two weeks depending on the size of your animal)
- To avoid waste, think about composting your hemp litter!
The benefits of Cocoon:
- No dust, Cocoon is suitable for all rodents and in particular those most vulnerable to respiratory problems
- It has an absorption ratio (207%) / and excellent retention (375 ml/L). It is therefore more effective than conventional litters and lasts longer.
- COCOON stays dry on the top surface for your animal’s well-being.
- Hemp shiv is a soft material which your animal will love.
- It will maintain an ideal temperature in the cage due to its thermo-regulating role.
- 100% natural product, the hemp cultivation is environmentally friendly and is easily renewable (annual planting in the heart of the Champagne-Ardenne region)
- Compostable, it will enrich the soil in your garden with humus.
- Put a thick layer somewhere in the cage to create a play area for your pet. It will love to dig holes and hide itself.
- Combine the Cocoon litter with our Cocoon hemp carpet to stimulate its constructive spirit to make a cozy nest.
Price ATI :
Product weight :
Product reference :
Product height :
Product width :
Product Depth :